Bina Bou is a certified instructor through IIQTC (Institute of Integral Qigong Tai Chi) and studied with Dr. Roger Jahnke OMD. Dr. Jahnke is the author of “The Healer Within” and “The Promise of Qi”. She has studied several forms of traditional Taiji: Yang and Chen style and also several Qigong forms.
- Bina brings years of personal experience and training to her instruction.
- She is highly motivated and passionate about sharing the gift of Qigong and Tai Chi with all her students.
- She firmly believes, Qigong strengthens the body, calms the brain, and Tai Chi sharpens the mind..
- Heal yourself with Qigong's gentle practices that increase energy, restores health and relaxes the mind allowing energy to follow.
- Using Traditional Chinese Techniques to Release Your body’s Own Medicine through Movement, Massage, Meditation and Breathing.
Exercise is a proactive approach
The most profound healer is within us. The deepest and most effective healing is not found at a doctor's office or a hospital, but rather from inside ourselves. Our bodies are designed for self-healing, and we are capable of both boosting and blocking that ability. The Daoist theories that underlie Chinese medicine teach the simplest things can also be the most profound where less is more.
Qigong and Tai Chi is mindfulness exercise, Body-Mind-Practice.
Take a look at the testimonials and see what people are saying about our Qigong classes.
Phone (480) 284-1300
Classes available in the Cave Creek, Carefree, North Phoenix and North Scottsdale areas
"I have been doing Qigong for one year now. It has really helped me learn to breathe, relax and focus. I have chronic back problems and Qigong has helped me feel better. By stretching and strengthening my core muscle groups…”